Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Haunted Hill

Tonight was Troy University's annual Haunted Hill. All of the sororities on campus are on Sorority Hill, so naturally it was like Halloween night for the employees of Troy to bring their children out. It was a great way to see my Alpha Gam sisters, friends from different organizations, and of course everyone's unique costumes. I had trouble coming up with what I wanted to do, so at the last minute I decided to be a Troy baseball player/my brother (for some people...You'll see in a second). Close to the end of the night, one of my sisters decided to point out that this was our last Haunted Hill since we are seniors now. It made me a little sad to think that college really is winding down for me!! :(

Here are a few pictures from the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment