Sunday, May 8, 2011

My 22 Birthday: Part 1

My birthday is coming up in 2 days, which I'm really excited about. The thing is, I can't really go out the night of my birthday since I'll be driving the next day down to Florida to begin my internship. So before my real birthday, one of my friends decided that I needed to celebrate on Friday. Of course, I said I was down. haha! Let me just say, I had an absolute blast!!

We started the night at Buffalo Junction, a local restaurant here in Troy. It was a small group of us, but I was perfectly fine with that. After we ate, we just hung out for a little bit and then went to the bar. One of the things I was really excited about was my sign. I don't know if other people do this, but here in Troy when you turn 21 some of your friends will make you a check off sign and you try to do as many as the things that are on it. Well I never got one when I turned 21, so 2 of my friends made one for me this year!! I was really excited about it! I had the best time ever seeing a bunch of my friends! It was a great way to celebrate Part 1 of my birthday!! :)









1 comment: