Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The past couple of weekends...

I would definitely say that the last two weekends for me were very eventful. Since I am pretty busy these days with my internship, I'll be putting both weekends in one post.

June 11-12

I had a really rough day that Friday at my internship. I'm not much of a crier, but that night I got into my room, broke down and had a good cry. After a good phone call with my mom, I knew I needed to do something fun. Two of my best friends from college are only about an hour and a half away from me this summer so I decided to give them a call. I drove to Tampa and met up with my friends, Ellen and Becca. We had a good day of shopping and then decided to go grab some drinks. We just hung out with each other, but it was just what I needed! I stayed the night and came back to camp to begin checking in campers for the upcoming session. Here's a few pictures from that weekend.




 June 18-19

Earlier in the week, Ellen texted me and told me that her mom and her were going to be close to me on Saturday and wanted to eat dinner with me. Even though I saw Ellen the weekend before, I was excited and said of course! I get to the restaurant and can't find them anywhere. I finally ask a waitress if she knew where they were. She then walks me over to a table where, of all people, my boyfriend was sitting!! At this point, I was still a little confused but so happy to see him!! Saturday, June 18th, was our 1 year anniversary and he drove 5 hours to surprise me!! I was completely surprised, which made it even more special. So John and I got to spend the weekend together, which was amazing!! It was so pretty on Sunday and so I wanted to spend it outside! I still hadn't been to any of the parks around here, so we did a little research and went to two different ones. The first one was OK, but I really enjoyed the second one. They had a nice hiking trail that we went on. Of course, I had to take pictures. Here's a few.



 I apologize for the lengthy post, but I don't have as much time as I used to!! I really am trying to be better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment