Friday, July 8, 2011

My 1st "Five Question Friday"

So I've been jumping on quite a few "blog bandwagons" here lately...my newest one, Five Question Friday. If you like what you see, you can link up here with My Little Life.





1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

100% yes! When I learned cursive in elementary school, I absolutely hated it! Well, at 22 I still hate it!! I sign my name in print, unless someone actually needs my signature. I'm a slow writer, so when I actually do try to write in cursive it goes even slower.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

I can't function without my planner. I don't even use the calendar in my BlackBerry. My planner is color-coordinated so I know just at a glance what I'm doing for the week. It keeps me sane.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

My pictures (Those are memories you can't replace), my camera, and my laptop.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

I am born and raised in south Alabama, so what do y'all think?? haha!! I like to visit big cities, but I could never live in one.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?

Amazing Race. I am an active person, and I love a challenge...it's perfect for me. I think I would pick one of my parents to partner up with. Either one of them could motivate me to push myself, and vice versa.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Sometimes I love to write in cursive because I think it is so much prettier than hand writing. Being from Kentucky I am a country girl too. I love visiting big cities, but wouldn't want to live there.

    We are hosting a Pamper Yourself Giveaway. Stop by and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/07/pamper-yourself-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color coded planners and use my uncalendar all day long! And I think the Amazing Race would definitely be the best reality show to be on. Great to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete