Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where has the time gone??

Geez...I have been the worst blogger here lately! I apologize to everyone.

Here's an update of my life:

First of all, I can't believe how fast this summer has gone! I feel like I just arrived in Florida to begin my internship, and now here I am about to be a college graduate in TWO days!! I am about to be a "big girl" and in the real world. Crazy. The internship has been fabulous this summer! I really have learned so much about overnight summer camps. I will be in Florida for about 2 1/2 more weeks, and then I don't know where I'll be. I had a phone interview the other day with the CEO of a YMCA in North Carolina, which went great!! I'm hoping that I will get to travel up there when I'm done in Florida so I can meet people within that branch of the YMCA. But I think the best thing that has happened lately is that I got to go home to Alabama this past weekend!! :)) It was absolutely perfect!! I spent a lot of time with my family, and got to see one of my sorority sisters get married.

I know this isn't the best update, but at least it's something! I will be better with my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment