Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Pet Peeves



#3 Not putting the seat down on the toilet

Haha!! I know this sounds kind of ridiculous, but it takes about 2 extra seconds to put the seat down!!

#2 Leaving dishes in the sink

I don't understand when people will sit their dishes in the sink, when the dishwasher is literally right next to the sink. It takes maybe 10 more seconds to put them in the dishwasher.

#1 Not using your blinker

Use your dang blinker!!!! It drives me insane when I'm driving behind someone and I have to slam on my brakes because they are turning and didn't let me know by using their blinker. That thing next to your steering wheel does have a purpose...it's not there for decoration!!

2 comments:

  1. All of those really get on my nerves too...ESPECIALLY your #1!!! I get mad everyday on my commute because so many people won't use their blinker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! #1 is SO true!!! I can't STAND that! And since I live with two boys, they think they can use my bathroom when I'm not around and I HATE HATE HATE coming in and my toilet seat being up. Ugh. It makes my skin crawl just thinking of it! Good ones, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete