Thursday, April 8, 2010

Top 3 Thursday



So, I know that today is Top 3 Thursday but I sat here and really couldn't come up with anything. I'm not saying that nothing scares me, that I'm tough, and all that stuff. There is, though, one non-materialistic thing that I would say is my biggest fear and that is not being successful in life. I'm not saying that I want some amazing job and a wonderful husband and all that jazz...I mean that after I graduate college I'm scared that I won't be able to do things on my own. I've always had the comfort of my family helping me out, but that will be gone in a year when I'm done with school. I'm going to have to figure out how to do things myself which kind of scares me. So of all the things in the world that I could be most scared of, it's that. I'm not real sure what that says about me, but I wanted to be honest with everyone.

But now, I must get ready for the day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and until my next blog, SEE YA! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a good one! I remember that was a huge fear of mine when I was trying to figure out what I was going to do after college!! But you're an amazing and talented person and I know you're going to be very successful, so have no fear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry you have ten years to learn what the Census is. BTW I consider this a half blog update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't follow the rules of Top 3 Thursday! And girl, when you get out on your own, things will come to you naturally and you will know exactly what, how, where, and why. And you have an awesome family and amazing friends that will be there to help you, provide guidance, and love you! So, don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete