Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

To a few of my followers, I know I'm copying ya'll, but I have really enjoyed reading the posts the last few days on the 30 day challenge so...I wanted to join in on the fun! :) So, Day 1:

A picture of myself with 15 facts


1. I have lived in Troy, Alabama my whole life.
2. I am a member of Alpha Gamma Delta.
3. I hate odd numbers.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I am 21 years old, and still watch Disney Channel. (Don't judge)
6. You can always count on me to have my camera.
7. I hate the color pink...it's too "girly" for me.
8. On that note, I am not afraid to get dirty.
9. Incorrect grammar drives me crazy.
10. I have a slight addiction to Diet Coke.
11. I'm probably one of the most clumsy people...ever!
12. I work at a camp with possibly the coolest name ever, Camp Butter and Egg.
13. I bounce when I walk...just like my brother and mom.
14. I have a weird habit of biting on the inside of my mouth.
15. Most importantly, God is number 1 in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment