Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

This would be Kristin. For some of my followers, you might be thinking she looks familiar. Well, you're right. I was going through a hard time about a month ago, and I blogged about my two best friends. Kristin and I have seriously known each other almost our whole lives. We are both from Troy, so natually we grew up together. She has always been there for me, and I have always been there for her when she has needed me. I can't imagine my life without her, but soon enough I'm going to have to. :( I graduate at the end of the summer and will be moving away, while Kristin stays here in Troy. I have a feeling though, where ever I am she will visit. Kristin is like me, and will take just about any chance to get out of Troy. So there ya go, followers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment