Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Everyone has a Purpose in Life

As I am coming to an end to my college career, I have really started to think about life and what my purpose here on Earth is. A lot of times people will say after someone has passed away that they served their time here and it was time to go Home. As you look back on that person's life, you realize what their purpose exactly was. From that, I really started thinking about what exactly God put me here on Earth for. I know what I want to do with my life, but that's completely different.


I have decided to change things up a little bit, and try something new. I have seen on other blogs that they have had guest bloggers. Well, I am giving someone an opportunity to be a guest blogger or possibly more than one. I want to hear people's takes on a person's Purpose in Life.


If you would like to have a chance to be a guest blogger and you feel like you have a pretty good grasp on a person's Purpose in Life, e-mail me your response at nataliecpierce@gmail.com. May 7th will be the last day to send your response in. After I have chosen a response (or maybe a couple), I will be posting it on May 10. I decided that day because it's my birthday and that will be something I will be looking forward to do!


Have fun! And I enjoy to hear your responses! :)

1 comment:

  1. If I think of worthy answer, I'll definitely send you a response :)

    ReplyDelete