Tuesday, April 12, 2011

#pc07

If you're reading this and in a sorority and you've gone through your senior year, you will relate to this post very well. If you haven't gone through that last year together, brace yourself for what is to come.


I am coming up on the last few weeks of being an active member of Alpha Gamma Delta. I honestly have no clue if I would have survived the past 4 years if it were not for my sisters...especially my pledge class sisters. After running to the AGD house on bid day knowing only 3 other girls that just pledged with me, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was home. My pledge class sisters have a special place in my heart. Every single one of them has made an impact on me in some way, whether they know it or not. This past weekend, the remaining girls in our pledge class (plus a few that weren't there) had one last trip! We drove down to Gulf Shores and had a fun and relaxing trip. We went on a 60 foot boat all day Saturday!! We had a great day, even though it was overcast. As I looked around at all of the girls, it almost brought tears to my eyes when I realized that this is all going to be over soon.




To the Alpha Gamma Delta-Gamma Sigma pledge class of 2007:

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you...
...You can count on me like 1,2,3 I'll be there,
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like 4,3,2 and you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do"





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just started following your blog and this was so touching. I am only a junior in High School and truly don't know that much about sororities, but it looks like there is such a strong bond of friendship in yours. It makes me want to join one in college! I was wondering where I could find some information on them or where to look on college's websites :)
    p.s. I love the Bruno Mars song!

    ReplyDelete