Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010/2011

I can't believe that it's another year. Wow.

2010 was a pretty amazing year. In February, I got to see my favorite artist perform in Birmingham, John Mayer! (And then again in October, in Atlanta!) That was one of my favorite moments in 2010. In March, I found out that I was going to be an IMPACT Leader at Troy University during the summer. In May, I turned 21. Once again, probably one of my favorite moments of 2010. I will never forget June and July of 2010. First, I had one of the most amazing jobs ever. I was one of fourteen people to welcome the incoming freshman to Troy. Not only did the students learn a lot from me, but I learned a lot about myself through my job. Through that job, I met a pretty amazing guy! We have been together now for 6 1/2 months! :) In November, Alpha Gamma Delta was announced winners of Homecoming. In December, Troy went to the New Orleans bowl and beat Ohio University.

2011 is going to be a pretty big year for me. Starting in just a few days, I will take my last semester of lecture classes. For my major, I have to do an internship which will take place during the summer. I'm not exactly sure what I will be doing, but I know it will be a huge opportunity for me. And just like that, I will be done with college!! I cannot believe that it's almost here. After college, who knows what I will be doing. I'm hoping to get a job somewhere...out of Alabama. I have always said I want to get away so I'll see what happens.

I hope I didn't bore you too much. And I promise, I will be blogging more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment