Thursday, January 13, 2011

Graduation...WHAT??

When I started school this semester it was obvious that this would be last semester of lecture classes, an internship in the summer, and then I'm done! Well, it really hit me today because I'm filling my intent to graduate in the next few days!! In just a short 6 months, I will be done with school forever and I have to be a "big girl". I just cannot believe it!! And probably what's even more crazy is that I don't have plans for after graduation. All I know is that I have lived in the same city my whole life, and it's time for me to move on. Whenever that time comes to actually move, it's going to be sad. My boyfriend still has 2 more years of college and that will probably be the toughest thing ever. I have never done a long distance relationship, and to perfectly honest...it scares me. I'm going to be in a different state, and all we will have is talking to each other on the phone and Skype. I was skeptic to the idea at first, but I know that if it's meant to be we will make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment