Friday, January 7, 2011

Internship

I thought I would share with my very few followers about one thing that I am just really excited about this semester! This semester at Troy, I have gotten the opportunity to do an internship within the Sport and Fitness Management department. For those of you that don't know, that's my major. I will be working very closely with not only 2 professors that are teaching an Event Management class, but ALSO the students. Which is kind of crazy since I'm still an undergrad and I have had many classes with the students that are taking this class. One of the professors that I am working with I have gotten to know pretty well the past 2 years. He is going to work my butt off, I know, but I'm ready!!
I will try to update you all with this internship throughout the semester, and see if I'm still enjoying it just as much! :) haha!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Internship!! That's exciting! It'll be worth it to get that experience, can't hear to hear more about it during your semester!

    ReplyDelete