Saturday, January 29, 2011

Date Night

Last night, John and I decided to have a date night. We drove to Montgomery and didn't know where we wanted to eat, so we decided on Buffalo Wild Wings since it was right next to the movie theater. We randomly saw of 2 of our friends there that also go to Troy!! Of course, the food was delicious!


After we ate, we walked next door to the movie theater. We decided to see 127 Hours. I'm not really big on the Academy Awards, but I always like to know about the nominees for Best Picture and when I saw that movie I wondered what it was about. I watched the trailer, and wanted to see it instantly. The story of Aron Ralston is amazing, and I was very intrigued. The movie turned out to be one of the best movies I have seen in a while. Everyone should go see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment