Monday, January 10, 2011

What would I do without my best friends??

You know those times when you don't want to see or talk to anyone other than your best friends? Well, I'm going through one of those times and I honestly don't know if I could do it without my 2 best friends.

This would be Kristin. We have known each other literally our whole lives. We grew up together, and I can't even count how many times she has been there by my side to help me through some tough situations.


This is Elizabeth. I consider Elizabeth more than just a best friend, she is my sister (through our sorority). Elizabeth and I have known each other now for almost 4 years, and we have found out that we pretty much are the same person.


Don't ever take your best friends for granted. They are your best friends for a ton of reasons. If they are truly your best friends, they would drop anything just to help you and you would do the same in return.



2 comments:

  1. Nice post...friends (true friends) are so valuable. Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the most amazing best friends. Most of them are in the military, and I'm in college so it's kind of hard to keep in touch, but they are the most amazing people who have helped me through everything. You are a very lucky girl to have such good people there for you.

    ReplyDelete